GBTV - Where the Truth Lives

Election Season 2014

And it has brought us to this trainwreck called ObamaCare and we have bankrupted our kids and grandkids!

We are now headed into the 2014 Election Season and common sense and conservatism are on the rise. Please stand-up and be counted!

Reading Collusion: How the Media Stole the 2012 Election is a great place to start!

The Founding Father's Real Reason for the Second Amendment

And remember the words of Thomas Jefferson "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." See Video of Suzanna Gratia-Hupp’s Congressional Testimony: What the Second Amendment is REALLY For, below (u-tube HERE).

The Leaders Are Here... Palin, Cruz, Lee, Paul, Chaffetz....

T'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

Can You Really Still Believe That None of These People Would Have Done a Better Job???

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

SIGN THE PETITION TODAY...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

‘COUNT ME A JEW AND COME FOR ME FIRST’ VIDEO OF BECK’S MOVING KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT THE CHRISTIANS UNITED FOR ISRAEL SUMMIT

In Glenn Beck’s keynote speech at the Christians United for Israel summit in Washington, D.C. Tuesday night he boldly stated, If the world goes down the road of dehumanizing Jews again, “then count me a Jew and come for me first.”

Video of some of the most emotional moments in Glenn’s speech Here:

Glenn’s Full Speech Here:

Untitled from Naked Emperor News on Vimeo.

Source:  The Blaze

FIRST THEY CAME...  (Let us not forget)

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

Then they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
I did not protest;
I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
I did not protest;
I was a Protestant.

Then they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me.

Related:

Glenn Beck... Who Is He? - Crash Course Review (2011)

What will it take for us to wake up and see that we, the world, are going down the same ugly path that we did only 70-years ago?  There are still people alive who lived through the Holocaust and we are about to let it all happen again.  How can that be??

Where we stand as a nation, as Christians and American Jews and as individuals will matter!!

It really is unbelievable how ‘right on’ Beck was over the past 5-years, including about Israel about what was coming, and there is no reason to think that he won’t continue to be right.  What amazes me most, because I have a lot of Jewish friends and acquaintances, is that they generally don’t get it and that they still support Obama and somehow dislike Glenn Beck who speaks up for them more than anyone I know.  I grew up in the LA area, so like NYC and Miami, there was/is a high population of Jews and I’ve talked and debated with some of them many times. How could you not see this with Hitler’s Germany still in recent memory?

Of course, not all!!  During the ObamaCare cram through, I was leafleting and giving talks about the nightmares in the bill  at community centers and anywhere someone would listen.  At the end of one session, an elderly Jewish woman came up to me and showed me the numbers tattooed on her arm.  With tears in her eyes, she said to me, “Please don’t stop what you are doing because it is happening again and people are again not seeing it!”.  I think of her a lot.  It both haunts me and motivates me!

You don’t have to be a Jew, as Glenn so eloquently points out to stand with Israel, to understand what is at stake, or to have been (or be in the future) affected by the mentality that created Nazi Germany.  And do not believe for a moment that the Reich and the ideas behind it were unique to Hitler, to Germany, or to that era.  The supporters include(d) Fabians, American Progressives, Marxists, elites from all over and Muslims to name just a few.  Wow sounds like a lot of the same players we have in the NWO movement and the people running America into the ground right now!

I am a first generation Austro-German American.  My parents met in an American prisoner of war camp where they married.  They had been part of a medical unit.  My mom was in the Red Cross and my dad was in charge of medics, both on the German side. (It was the most humane part of the service they could find; not enlisting wasn’t an option!)   The Americans made my mom a wedding dress out of gauze bandages.  Wish I had a photo.  My mom’s family, in Germany, was part of the underground. She told a horrific stories of people disappearing and brutal treatment of dissenters, but the one that always sticks out in my mind is the  story of her uncle being caught by the Nazi’s and beaten within an inch of death and then thrown at her grandmother’s front door.  She said as he healed chunks of flesh just rotted off his body and he was mentally never the same. 

I was blessed by growing up in a family where we would have get-to-gethers and people would exchange stories from their experiences growing up overseas, from WWI in Germany, WWII in Germany… Austria… and the US and from the Korean War for the U.S. Then later my first husband was corpsman for the U.S. Navy during Vietnam.  It gave me a really rich varied perspective of history.  M~

Please pray for Glenn, his family and friends… and for Israel and get involved.  And remember the words of someone who has lived through it: “Please don’t stop what you are doing because it is happening again and people are again not seeing it!”  And if you are a Christian… time to break out the ole Bible!  We will each be held accountable as individuals, don’t buy into the Progressive Collective Salvation ruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment