Watch Video: You Will Be Pleasantly Surprised
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
BREAKING: Federal Judge Rules in Obama SSN CASE! - WHY REPUBLICAN ELITE WON'T TARGET OBAMA OVER ELIGIBILITY
BREAKING! Federal Judge Rules in Obama SSN CASE! Says It doesn't matter if Prez broke law… the Manchurian President is alive and well!
See: Video Report
This is beyond frightening the all 3 branches are complicit in placing and leaving a usurper in the White House!!
The judge basically said that Orly was correct but this wasn’t her lucky day…. in reality it was not America’s lucky day
Announcing it's "not her lucky day," a federal judge in Washington, D.C., has told an eligibility attorney he has dismissed her case demanding information from the SocialSecurityAdministration regarding President Obama's Social Security number, sought because of suspicions it may be fraudulent.
The case was filed by California attorney Orly Taitz,who has battled many of the major court challenges to Obama's eligibility based on a lack of evidence that he qualifies under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that apresident be a "natural-born citizen."
Jerome Corsi's New York Times best-seller, "Where's the Birth Certificate?", which addresses Obama's Social Security Number, is now available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from the WND Superstore
The case at hand was filed against the Social Security Administration because Obama's number indicates a Connecticut residency, yet there is no evidence he ever lived in the state. He claims he grew up in Hawaii and apparently had a Social Security number there, as he reported he worked in a Honolulu ice-cream shop.
There has been no evidence he ever lived in Connecticut, and investigators have described the circumstances as suspicious.
He concluded that there's no real interest in determining whether the Obama Social Security Number is genuine or fraudulent, and the need for secrecy for the president trumps all else.
"The SSA explained that the Privacy Act of 1974 ... protects the personal information of social security number holders," he wrote. "The SSA determined ... the plaintiff had identified no public interest that would be served by disclosure."
"Plaintiff makes no secret of her intention to use the redacted Form SS-5 to identify the holder of social security number xxxx-xxx-4425 – or, as plaintiff puts it, to confirm her suspicion that the president is fraudulently using that number," the judge wrote.
But Lamberth wrote in the case against Michael Astrue, Social Security commissioner, whether Obama is using a fake number isn't his concern.
"Even if plaintiff's allegations were true, an individual's status as a public official does not, as plaintiff contends, 'make exemption 6 irrelevant to him and his vital records.'"
He said he would "disregard" documents from the Selective Service and the Social Security Number Verification System suggesting there are problems with Obama's number because he "concludes" they were obtained "under false pretenses."
Taitz told WND she is submitting a motion for reconsideration based on new evidence that includes an affidavit from an individual who obtained a government affirmation that the number Obama is using doesn't match his name.
She said it is important to the public because it could provide evidence of fraudulent IRS returns, fake election documents and Social Security fraud, should the allegations prove accurate.
Taitz also has filed a state court action on similar grounds in the state of Hawaii,where there had been a hearing scheduled in September on orders from a federal judge to address the state's refusal to comply with a subpoena for Obama's original birth documentation.
Her Petition for Writ of Mandamus, if granted, would require the state Department of Health to turn over to her the original 1961 Obama birth records the agency has kept from the American public.
A mandamus action is something to compel an official or government officer to perform a duty demanded by the petitioner. And in this situation, the case is in support of her subpoena for the birth records for the president.
In submitting the Writ of Mandamus, Taitz filed 48 pages of pleadings and exhibits before Circuit Court Judge Rhonda Nishimura.
It is separate from the Astrue case, which she said would be appealed.
Taitz has maintained that by releasing his long-form birth certificate to the American public on April 27, Obama has waived all privacy restrictions that would prevent the Hawaii DOH from making public the original 1961 birth records the agency has on file.
"I decided to file the state case for mandamus because this is a separate case that stands on its own," Taitz told WND.
Taitz charged that if the long-form birth certificate the White House released on April 27 is not on file in a 1961 original copy in the Hawaii DOH, then a criminal felony has been created.
"I don't believe there is any 1961 typewritten birth certificate document for Obama on file in the Hawaii DOH that looks anything like what the White House released," she asserted. "Why else would the Hawaii DOH fight me so hard to keep us from seeing whatever birth records are on file?"
Time to support Orly Taitz and others like her who are bravely fighting our battles. And it is past time to clean house of all in Congress, the Judicial Branch and the White House who spit in our faces and ignore our laws to destroy America. We also know that Obama does not qualify for the office he holds because he does not meet the standards of "natural born citizen" (see below), plus there is the question of being adopted by a foreigner. Remember he went to college here as a foreign student. If we do not stand up for such obvious fraud, the fraud will continue. In fact voter and election fraud will be our greatest problem in the upcoming election!! The door our lack of vigilance opens if these facts continue to be ignored and the fact that we would allow this is probably making our Founding Father’s spin in their graves. Many experts have now ruled that the birth certificate Obama produced is fake or altered and a judge now essentially said that there is something wrong with Obama’s social security number… but ruled it is too bad for America and the law. Wake up my friends, we are being had! If we do not stand up ‘en mass’, when the worst happens we can blame no one but ourselves! Where are the cries for impeachment at all levels in all 3 branches of government… Silent. Why?? Where are our voices? (Someone might want to ask Germany how that worked out for them when they let a foreign born Austrian take over their country!).
Source: WND – Bob Unruh
Both major political parties are scrapping the Constitution, and the Republican elite will not challenge Obama on eligibility in 2012. Here's why. ..
Maybe now Americans will stop asking me why Republicans never challenged Barack Obama's clear constitutional ineligibility for the presidency.
The answer is one of the following:
- They are too ignorant to understand that the definition of a "natural born citizen" is an American born to U.S. citizen parents; or
- They are willing accomplices in the dumbing down of a simple constitutional requirement for their own political reasons – so their own ineligible candidates can run.
I don't know any other choices that make sense today as the Republican Party establishment along with leading candidates begin active consideration of vice-presidential nominees who are just simply ineligible to assume the top job.
Two candidates for the job are mentioned over and over again – two wonderful, charismatic public servants whose only problem is they are not constitutionally eligible to be president.
They are Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana (just like now shamed but one time charismatic favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn’t eligible because he was a naturalized citizen… there are laws and rules for reasons!).
Don't get me wrong. I like both of these guys. If I were eligible to vote in Florida or Louisiana, I would vote to re-elect them. I would support either one for almost any job in America. But there is one job for which they are, by chance of birth, 100 percent, totally and inarguably ineligible to hold office – and that is the presidency of the United States.
Because both are sons of parents who were not U.S. citizens when they were born.
It's just that simple. To be a natural born citizen means to be the offspring of U.S. citizen parents at the time of birth.
Since the vice president, by definition, must be able and willing to assume the presidency in time of a national emergency, and because the vice president is often seen politically as an heir apparent for the top job, it makes absolutely no political or legal sense to nominate a vice presidential candidate who is not constitutionally eligible to become president.
But that's just what is happening in Republican circles and media circles – without even a hint that both Jindal and Rubio are ineligible.
Now maybe you can understand how the political and media establishment missed the biggest U.S. story of the last 50 to 100 years – the illegal inauguration of an American president wholly ineligible to take office.
I guess the Constitution has just been rendered moot by default.
What are they thinking about?
Is it because the son of a visiting foreign student was able to usurp office illegally that now anything goes?
Do we just totally disregard the simple rule book that forms the foundation of American governance?
Is it only the American people who care about the Constitution and the rule of law?
Is this a bipartisan conspiracy to make it easier and easier to operate outside the confines of the law and the Constitution's strict definition of limited government?
Do Republican elitists have any idea how widespread the concerns of Americans are about matters of constitutional integrity?
Are they willing to lose millions of votes from people who still revere and cherish every jot and tittle of the Constitution and especially the very minimal requirements for seeking the office of the presidency?
This is nuts!
But it explains a lot.
For more than three years – both during the 2008 campaign and the first two years of Obama's fraudulent administration – Republicans have been virtually mute on the scandal of his ineligibility.
Now we know why.
They don't care.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
They're ready to take full advantage of this latest nail in the coffin of the Constitution.
They're going to continue to thumb their noses at the Constitution and all those who believe in it by pretending that their own favorite sons are something they are not – namely, eligible for the presidency
By Joseph Farah
Posted: August 29, 2011
1:52 pm Eastern © 2011
The next question is if we ignore this… what is next? Check this out: ‘FEC Drafts Opinions for Guyana-Born Man About Presidential Run’ As Obama’s Eligibility Case Quietly Moved to Supreme Court
And if you haven’t read it, check out Jerome Corsi’s: Where's the Birth Certificate? As well as The Manchurian President . And for anyone who thinks changing to Hillary would be any better… you need to read The Shadow Party.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
The Leibowitz Society - coming collapse...how long things will last…
The Leibowitz Society - This is the official blog of the Leibowitz Society, a loose-knit group of like minded people who foresee the coming collapse of human civilization and want to preserve as much knowledge as possible for when the time comes to rebuild in the future. There is no membership requirement, nothing to do but read, discuss and start putting aside knowledge in preparation for the next Dark Age.
The posts which have received the most comments on the blog have been centered around "prepping" and the speed at which we expect collapse to occur, if we expect it to occur at all. Prepping has long been a staple of the idea of personal survival, even if it hasn't always occurred in the framework of a breakdown of modern civilization. After all, what's a root cellar but a means of putting food aside for when it might not be available in the future?
Prepping, itself, is just a modern, reasonable, interpretation of "storing up for winter," expect that we're storing up for when there's nothing left on grocery shelves and never will be left again.
The attitudes around it, either favoring prepping, or dismissing it, seem to really reflect our own personal views of how we think the course of civilization is most likely to proceed. Logically, this makes a lot of sense. If we think that we'll see a gradual decline, why would we spend a lot of time and effort on acquiring supplies that would likely never get used, when we could still obtain what we needed? Likewise, if we expect that the bottom could fall out from things overnight, we would want to have all we would potentially need because we would think that we could not acquire it again.
Logic tends to point to this being the safer route. The assumption has always been the collapse of industrial civilization through attrition of resources as being the most likely form of collapse, to the point where looking at anything else becomes somewhat "heretical." The idea of a gradually decreasing slope on a curve of resource availability and industrial activity is just there to keep people from getting too nervous about the contraction. The reality is that a best-fit isn't going to reflect what is most likely to happen -- a chaotic curve of fits and starts as we see pockets of collapse appear, followed by desperate human activity to try to restore some sense of normalcy (the "bailouts" in the past few years as evidence of this). For a casual observer, that would be a blip on the radar, but for the person living through a food riot, it would be very real.
Collapse through de-industrialization would proceed in fits and starts, but what about a more sudden and profound sort of collapse? A pandemic, resulting from the bird flu or somesuch, would be devastating and would quickly spell the end for our complex systems as people would not be able to maintain them. War of some sort is always a specter waiting in the wings. The poles shifting, pick something. If we look at things from a mathematical perspective, the odds that there will be a civilization-ending event are almost certain, given enough time.
In the end, I think a reasonable case can be made for erring on the side of having more goods set aside, than not. In a sense, this is a companion to Pascal's wager -- instead of dealing with the existence of God, we're dealing with the possibility of collapse. Does it make more sense to prepare for a collapse that may not come within our lifetime or does it make more sense to assume it won't occur and then be left with only hoping that it doesn't?
I drew up the following list as an intellectual exercise to try to figure out how long things would last following a complete collapse, based on general expiration dates. Obviously, it's not complete, and these are just rough estimates. But, it's interesting to still think this through in terms of a generational exercise. If we accept the core principle behind the Leibowitz Society -- long term storage of knowledge -- then we also should accept the idea that the preparations we've made for ourselves to get through the coming collapse are also likely to be used by our descendants, and we should plan accordingly for them, too. Also… knowledge must be saved in the form or printed books and materials… printed photos… tangible things… art, crafts, etc. Everything you own that is electronic or digital could be lost if we really go into a dark age. *Consider going back to a film camera, have your photos printed and have negatives to save for posterity.
Canned foods, medicines, seeds
Gasoline, diesel, kerosene
Batteries (dry and wet cell, lipo)
Pens and ink
Modern roofs, acidic paper
Ammunition, preserved foods
Wooden furniture, wine, distilled liquor, firearms
While not inclusive, it would be interesting to hear of examples of people setting things aside for the long term, or if they can think of prepping supplies which don't have long shelf lives and or will be used up quickly and people will have to find substitutes for them.
Dramatic scene from the Movie "Rollover" (1981). A frightening worldwide currency crisis we should be prepared for in our lifetimes. The Dollar has lost 95% of it's value since the inception of The Federal Reserve system in 1913.
by Terence Gillespie - Contributor Marion Algier
(Editors note: Originally published at lewrockwell.com, this list supplements the Top 101 Things You Will Want In A Disaster Survival Situation)
As we approach what many say will be the “Greatest Depression” I was inspired to combine lists into items needed in hard times. What follows is a list of lists covering areas that sustain the average family.
Most U.S. families have no such checklist. Good times, as far as we can remember, don’t inspire planning for hard times. We’ve been immune from such worries for 65 years since the end of World War II. The average historical memory is probably only 20–30 years.
That lack of historical perspective is a handicap against what is currently happening to the U.S. economy. And, the U.S. is exporting their worst problems to the rest of the world. Ironically, “other” countries are facing hard times now, before the U.S.
My interest in optimizing all things leads me to prepare for good times and bad. I’m a natural optimist and believe that our Creator gave us the ability to overcome all obstacles. Checklists like this are proof of that ability. It was wise, not pessimistic of the Biblical Joseph to store seven years of grain before the famine.
To optimize one must first be thorough. When it comes to preparing for hard times that means making a thorough checklist. You may not have to purchase, store or do every item on the checklist. But, there’s many benefits to making one.
If your family could check off all the items on this list as either done,not applicable or have access to then you’ll be doing far better than average even in good times.
Benefits of The Checklist, Itself
Just making your own version of this checklist leaves you mindful of the many tools and things that sustain us. It may even point out some weaknesses you haven’t yet addressed or thought about.
Another benefit is realizing we don’t need to own everything on the list. Simple access to many items is fine, and sometimes better, than ownership. That’s where friends and community come into play: We trade and share to make life easier and to be smarter. Being more smart with what we have leads to needing less things to begin with.
- You need them, anyway, so nothing goes to waste.
- Buy them now, while they’re available.
- Buy them before inflation raises their price (And your boss doesn’t raise your wages).
- Get bulk discounts.
- Less trips to the store is more efficient.
- The cost of not having essentials is a “high price” to pay.
- Thinking through this checklist tends to optimize your household which leads to needing less things.
- Awareness of essentials gets your mind spinning on creative ways to obtain them.
You might say this is a good list for good times. And it’s a great list for hard times.
Gold, Guns, Groceries and God in Reverse
Gold comes last, not first.
“Before you buy gold, buy what you’ll need the gold for.”
We still have division of labor. That makes everything needed in hard times available for purchase now. If we get to a time when gold is needed to survive many essentials won’t be available at any price. Distribution channels for things that are available will be crippled. That will make their price rise even in gold terms.
By the way, have you seen the price of gold, lately? With one ounce in your pocket who will be able to make change for $1000 when you need milk and eggs at the store? It may be time to learn what our ancestors knew: Gold is for kings and Silver is for people.
Making this list forced me to recognize my limitations. As much as I value self-reliance being the sole provider of every item would be hard, if not impossible. For any truly hard times I’d want my family and friends around, at least. Any kind of optimal living, however, would need to go beyond that. That’s why I recommend adding one of the most urgent and crucial items onto your list in the ‘personal’ section: “Find people you can trust.”
Medical & Health
- hydrogen peroxide
- alcohol for sterilization
- Vitamins / Minerals / Herbs (Protein Powder)
- hot water bottles
- Ice packs
- sterile pads
- slings/splints or raw material to make them
- sutures and needles
- blood-pressure cuffs
- scalpels and blades
- non-disposable syringes and needles
- wound cleaning syringes
- “Bag Balm” (an antiseptic lotion)
- dental floss
- baking soda, instead of toothpaste
- Personal medications
- Augmentin / general antibiotics
- Get dental work up to date
- Painkillers, aspirin
- Anti-fungal spray
- DIY Dentistry kits (Oil of cloves, temporary filling kit, extraction tools)
- burn treatment supplies
- minor surgery kit (inexpensive Pakistani stainless steel instruments)
- Install Whole House Water Filter (Chlorine)
- Install three-stage water filter under sink for drinking water
- Atmospheric Water Generator/Filter for water from the sky
- Rainwater catch from roof
- House downspout (Redirected with sheet metal into barrels)
- Water Containers for rainwater
- Clorox hypochlorite bleach for sterilization
- Berkley Water filters for rainwater/travel/car
- Water containers for car
- Water containers for barter
- Dig a well
- Install a cistern
- Choose & Order 6-month supply of Freeze Dried food for entire family
- See Water section for rehydrating freeze dried food
- Decide on Storage Solution (Freeze dried makes that much easier)
- Purchase containers to store the food
- Designate cool & dry space for food storage
- Purchase DVD canning instructions
- Consider supplementing Freeze Dried storage with:
- Canned goods
- milk – evaporated
- peanut butter
- Dried pasta
- olive oil
- coconut oil – Best for long term storage
- coffee or tea
- pet food
- protein bars
- baby food/formula
- spices (Makes all other list items taste better)
- salt – sea salt and some iodized
- seeds if you have land, water and ability to plant them
- if possible put in a garden now and begin canning
- backup stove – BBQ Grill or portable Colemen or the like
- fuel for backup stove – 6 propane tanks, Sterno, white gas
- Grain mill if using flour or require grain grinding
- pots, pans, utensils, dishes
- paper towels
- Mylar bags
- Aluminum foil – Heavy (Can also be used for barter)
- Wax Paper
- pots and pans
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- metal mixing bowls
- baking sheets
- roasting pans
- cleaning brushes
- canning jars with seals and lids
- baby food jars (excellent for storage)
- thermos bottles
- can openers
- potato peelers
- spray bottles
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Soap (hand, dish, laundry, cleansers)
- Ladies’ supplies
- Toothpaste (or powder)
- Electricity Generator
- call local utility company regarding solar panels
- decide on which source of fuel (gasoline, diesel, natural gas/propane)
- prepare city approval plans
- decide on contractor or self-install
- Consider only installing transfer switch and renting during emergency
- install generator
- test generator
- house inventory of tools and box contents
- garage sale items
- sort out what needs to be stored
- sort out what needs to be sold
- inventory box contents
- decide on storage for box contents
- Decide on barter storage space
- store barter items
- pellets for winter
- LED lights for all rooms in the house
- Socket sets
- pocket multi-tools
- wrench sets
- drill bits
- chisels (wood and metal working)
- Allen wrenches
- driver bits (with manual drivers)
- cutters (side-cutters, end-cutters, snips)
- hammers (of all sizes)
- rakes (the heavy gardening type)
- handsaws (hacksaws, crosscuts, etc.)
- graphite grease
- Gardening tools
- Auto mechanics tools
- Bolt cutters
- Woodworking tools
- Gunsmithing tools
- work gloves
- wire of various gauges
- duct tape
- nuts and bolts
- weather stripping
- Alarm System (Connected via wireless cell, not landline phone)
- Connect alarm system to smoke detectors
- 3rd-Party (ICE) contact for separated family members
- Magazines, speed loaders
- Gun cleaning kit
- Spare parts for all gun tools
- Gun Safe(s)
- Bullet making equipment
- eye and ear protection
- carrying cases
- bullet proof vests for all family members (even the pets)
- Many people are again building bomb or evacuation shelters and panic rooms with supplies
- Fire Extinguishers
- Upgrade to a metal roof?
- Clear brush around house
- 2″ water line from your gravity-fed storage tank (to provide large water volume for firefighting)
- Fire fighting rig with an adjustable stream/mist head.
- Smoke and CO Detectors
Business & Finance
- decide now on computer and hardware upgrades
- decide now on software upgrades
- Pay all vendors as far in advance as they will accept
- Pay all subscriptions (internet, software upgrades, etc.) in advance
- Pay all service providers in advance
- Pay off all high-interest loans within reason
- Keep money in a range of currencies or gold/silver
- Reduce exposure to US Dollar as much as feasible
- Consider 2nd backup business if primary is vulnerable
- Read The Hyperinflation Survival Guide: Strategies for American Businesses(Paperback)
- Spare copy of all crucial documents
- Water (From ecoloblue generator)
- Eggs (Freeze dried)
- Milk (Freeze dried)
- Cooking spices
- Ammunition (9mm, .38, ,.357, .40, .45 ACP, .44 Mag, .223, .308)
- Make separate list for everyone in house
- Prescription and nonprescription medications
- Spare copy of all crucial documents
- Backup eyeglasses
- Backup reading glasses
- Keep dentistry up to date
- Any elective surgery that you’ve been postponing
- Work off that gut
- Stay in shape
- Find people you can trust
- warm durable jackets
- wool sweaters
- wool work clothes
- Jean shirts
- work gloves
- baseball caps
- hats for sun protection
- Web gear/Bullet proof vests?
- leashes and harnesses for pets
- Bible or Spiritual Book
- Physician’s desk Reference (PDR) & or PDR for Herbal Medicines
- Gray’s Anatomy (not the TV show)
- The Holistic Health Guide Natural Care for the Whole Dog /Dog and Cat
- Carla Emery’s The Encyclopedia of Country Living
- A Patriot's History of the United States...
- The United States of America (Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc) and The Original Argument
- Favorite novels or non-fiction works
- Survival Handbooks
- How Things Work type books
- a Few Valuable Personal/Family Photo Prints or Albums, Negatives & a Photo Disc
- Batteries of all types
- pencils and pens
- Mosquito repellent
- sleeping bags for each person
- Escape route maps
- Topographic maps of your area
- Safe room areas mapped out for your house/neighborhood
- Home Invasion procedures & guidelines
- Spare Masterlocks
- AM/FM radios (crank power)
- shortwave for local communication and monitoring
- longwave for backup communications
- police band monitoring
- List of frequencies used in area
- advance maintenance for cars
- replace tires that will wear out within 1 year
- make sure have spare tires for all cars
- emergency kits for each car
- Make sure bicycles are in shape
**Have an Emergency Bug out Bag for each member of family – packed and ready to go if you have to leave quickly without notice – These items should be separate from the items above if possible. If not, make them your back-up items for the list above and include them in your use and storage rotation, if they are perishable or have expiration dates. Also remember to include items for your dog or pets that you plan to take along. Also include the Bible or spiritual book, a pocket copy of the Constitution and few photos of your family and loved ones.**
What goes in a bug out bag?
Anticipating worst-case scenarios is never fun, but to properly pack your bug out bag with only the essential items, you must start here. Imagine no food, no electricity, no water, and no city services for days. What types of things would you need to survive?
- A couple rations of food (I buy from MountainHouse.com). We have a big bag of rice, and several packs of packaged tuna with a two-years shelf life. Both have a lot of calories and are easy to prepare, but are relatively light to pack. (Also make sure you have food, water and supplies for any pets you plan to take.)
- 3 Gallon Rigid Water Containers. Keep a couple of these on hand and toss them in your trunk before bugging out. At 3 gallons, it is not so heavy that the wife and kids couldn’t lug a couple in an emergency, or if I wasn’t there or was out of commission. These rigid style containers are more durable than gallon water jugs, so they are less likely to leak.
- Flashlights. Be sure to pack at least one flashlight per bug out bag. And never burn more than one light at a time to preserve batteries. A hand-crank light can come in handy too, for battery-less operation.
- Batteries. Be sure to have the right size for your equipment, and pack plenty of extras.
- Glow sticks. When flashlights fail, or when you don’t need a high concentration of direct light, glow sticks are a wise choice.
- Hand-crank emergency radio. Staying informed is a key to survival. A hand-cranked radio requires no batteries or electricity, and can provide news bulletins, weather updates, and information on evacuation routes, etc.
- Multi-tool. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere without a multi-tool!
- Knives. At a minimum, I’d recommend a folding camp knife with a saw edge, a Swiss Army knife with attachments, and a large, fixed-blade survival knife.
- Rope/cord. Some 550 paracord is a must-have in your survival kit for tying up food, making a shelter, and plenty of other uses.
- Change of clothes. This is not vital, as you can always wash/dry clothing in the field. If you have room, take along an extra set and lean towards cold weather gear.
- Water purification tablets/drops. Boiling water is the most effective way to reduce the risk of ingesting a parasite. However, purification tablets are a close second when boiling isn’t practical. Of course, at home I’d just use my Berkey Light water filter.
- Anti-diarrhea medication. Be sure to have this one hand in the event you or a family member does suffer from diarrhea, which can lead to life-threatening dehydration very quickly in a survival situation.
- Stainless steel Kanteen. I like this stainless steel Kanteen for carrying water (no worries over BPA’s in plastic), and it can be heated by hanging above a flame through cord threaded through the screw-on cap.
- Bottle of multi-vitamins. While on a survival diet, chances are you will be lacking the required nutrients from food alone. A good multi-vitamin will help keep your immune system up.
- Emergency blankets. These Mylar blankets help hold in heat in an emergency. In addition to those in our bug out bag, we also have a couple in the glove compartment of our car, just in case.
- Bug repellent. After water disasters (floods, tsunamis, hurricanes, etc.) there will likely be standing water nearby, which is great breeding ground for mosquitoes. Mosquitoes, and other insects, are known for helping transmit diseases in these conditions, so keep your skin protected at all times.
- Compass. Nothing fancy needed here. Just look for a compass that can reliably provide a north heading.
- Map of your surrounding area. Who needs a GPS? When it hits the fan, I’d rather have a map of my city and state than something that requires power and communication with a satellite.
- Fire-starting materials. We have a butane torch lighter, water proof matches, a magnesium stick, kindling sticks, cotton balls and petroleum jelly.
- Signal mirror. Putting a signal mirror’s reflection on a rescue pilot or boat captain is one of the best ways of attracting attention.
- Sun block. If caught out in the open on a hot summer day, you’ll be glad you packed sun block to prevent the sun from cooking your exposed skin.
- A safety whistle for each family member. Safety whistles can be used to attract attention from rescuers, and to communicate with family members if separated. Plus, they take a lot less energy and make a lot more noise than screaming.
- Fishing lures and line. If you can get to a natural body of water, chances are there is a food source in there. It’s possible to catch fish without lures and line, but having it sure improves your chances!
- Ziploc bags. Great for waterproofing items, rationing food, etc.
- Hand sanitizer. We personally packed a few bottles of Purell hand sanitizer. If you shop the cheap stuff, just be sure it has a alcohol content between 60% and 95% to maximize germ-killing effectiveness.
- Camp axe. Probably the most important tool when setting up a camp. A good camp axe can help clear a camp site, split firewood, and chop down small trees for shelter.
- Folding shovel. It isn’t pleasant to think about, but you may have to bury waste, or have the less-gross task of digging a fire pit. Either way, a folding shovel will do the job.
- First aid kit. I prefer the soft-sided kits here because they are more compact and flexible than the large, plastic box first aid kits.
- Survival handbook. A good survival handbook should cover information such as how to make shelters, identify plants and animals to eat, and strategies to get rescued.
- Roll of duct tape. Duct tape is the do-it-yourselfer’s best friend, at home and in an emergency situation.
- Cash and coins. We keep a couple hundred dollars in cash in a waterproof tube (originally purposed to hold waterproof matches). Also consider taking along a roll of quarters for any coin-operated vending, or to make change.
- Ponchos. When you have to leave shelter in search of food, or to move away from danger, keeping yourself dry greatly reduces the chances of getting sick from exposure to a cold rain.
- Tarp. With a section of tarp and a little rope tied between two trees you can provide instant shelter in a survival situation.
- Deck of cards (to fight boredom). Don’t discount the psychological aspects of survival. After a day or two, boredom will set in and you’ll be glad to have a deck of cards to pass the time.
We are living in unusual times and the best gift you can give yourself is preparedness!! If things don’t get this bad, so that you need these supplies, you will be overly prepared for any emergency…. just look at all the natural disasters and weather emergencies we have experienced just this year.
Don’t think you will need this if our system collapses?
This photo is of the grocery store shelves in anticipation of Hurricane Irene
The Stethoscope – Watch Video: You Will Be Pleasantly Surprised We must learn to put our trust in the right place while doing what we can for ourselves!!
ABC News Bans flag and Patriotic lapel Pins’ Even Barbara Walter Complains
Yes, the mainstream media, in this case ABC "News" cannot do enough, quickly enough to destroy whatever independence, sovereignty and freedom we still have left. Now American Flag lapel pins are banned.
After the 9/11 terrorist attacks, there was a report that ABC News asked its on-air reporters not to wear American flag pins or red, what and blue ribbons. Some pointed out at that time that ABC seemed to have been singled out a, for what some said had previously been a standing policy by some news networks of no flag pins or patriotic displays. However that is questionable too, for Brit Hume has worn flag pins on air at CBS, NBC, CNN and FOX.
ABC seemed to loosen it’s policy for awhile as the wave of patriotism swept the nation after 9/11 but last week they reinstated their policy which is in line with the White House, to ban American Flag Lapel Pins for journalists. The tenth anniversary of 9/11 seems an odd time to reinstate this policy?!? (Obama wears one now again when he feels looking patriotic is to his advantage. You’ll see it a lot more as candidate Obama is out on the campaign trail.)
‘ABC News Joins Obama - Bans American Flag Lapel Pins’ was the headline - Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC bad, as it should. As you know she works for ABC.
Associated Press writer David Bauder quoted Barbara Walters as saying that ABC discouraged its reporters from wearing the flag because "...it may confuse the audience." She was also quoted as saying that there was concern whether someone who decided not to wear a flag in the midst of all the others might be viewed as less patriotic.
ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS!
YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.
SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED? EVER? WE ARE AMERICANS.
IN REALITY THIS IS NOT A MOVE BY ABC TO REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT ‘CAUSES’, BUT RATHER ANOTHER MOVE BY ABC TO MARCH IN LOCK STEP WITH THE LEFTIST ANTI-PATRIOTIC OBAMA WHITE HOUSE AND ANOTHER WIN FOR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, THE REVENGE OR MARXISM
I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY, NO, RAPIDLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!
THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/abcflag.htm as well as at AskAbout.com/Urban Legends (Snopes has not been updated since 2008 on this subject… but they are becoming less and less reliable and leaning more and more to the left anyway.)
Monday, August 29, 2011
By: AJ of NoisyRoom.net & Arlen Williams
Contributor: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
Graphic from the Illinois Conservative Examiner
New details and names have emerged regarding appointees that Obama brought into our White House who allegedly have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. This article lays out what we have learned and calls for an immediate Congressional investigation.
It is no secret that Obama has embraced an enemy that openly states their desire to destroy Western Civilization and declares “Death to America.” Obama’s perplexing actions over the course of his Presidency appear to be more aligned with the agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood and United Nations than with America’s agenda.
From Obama’s illegal war in Libya with U.S. military support to Al Qaida insurgents (under UN direction) – to his most recent war waged in Yemen – to the murders of 30 U.S. special operations troops which included 17 members of SEAL Team Six who took out Osama bin Laden, the truth about Obama’s actions and those he has placed in our White House must be found.
As documented in our previous article, “Muslim Brotherhood in Our White House and the Murders of SEAL Team Six”:
“Tarek Fatah, founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress, author and self-described Liberal Democrat Marxist Muslim who campaigned for Barack Obama, revealed the identity of Obama’s White House appointees who have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood (see Muslim Brotherhood in our White House – Vetting Obama).
Obama and Hillary Clinton are reaching out to the Muslim Brotherhood, a radical Islamic fundamentalist group committed to the destruction of America, Britain and Israel and identified as a terrorist organization by the U.S. (Hillary’s right hand assistant and head of staff has family in the Muslim Brotherhood)
Obama began talks with the Taliban to negotiate with these terrorists.”
Obama invites people to our White House during Ramadan who have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood; he omits their names on the Iftar guest list.”
We now learn that the threat of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration runs much deeper in our White House. WND’s investigative reporting uncovered stunning information from a former FBI special agent in Washington D.C. and WND presents that information in: “Underpublicized threat deep in White House.”
WND reports, “Former FBI special agent John Guandolo says Obama’s ties to agents for the Muslim Brotherhood are even more extensive.”
Excerpt from the WND article:
“Another Brotherhood-tied figure influencing the White House is Azizah al-Hibri.
Obama this June appointed her to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. A Muslim professor, al-Hibri is also the granddaughter of a sheik, who claims the Saudi criminal justice system is more moral than the American one because it accepts blood money from murderers.
Al-Hibri herself has proclaimed: “Islamic fiqh (law) is deeper and better than Western codes of law.”
She served on the advisory board of the American Muslim Council and made joint appearances with its leader Abdurahman Alamoudi. Now defunct, the AMC was a front group for the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood, and Alamoudi was the Brotherhood’s top leader in America. He is now behind bars as one of al-Qaida’s top fundraisers in America.
Al-Hibri has also made appearances at Islamic Society of North America conferences. The Justice Department says ISNA is a Brotherhood front and recently named the group an unindicted co-conspirator in a plot to provide material support to Hamas terrorists.
Guandolo identified several other Brotherhood-connected agents of influence – all of whom are just as politically savvy and moderate sounding – who have worked their way into government positions, including:
Arif Alikhan, who was assistant Homeland Security secretary for policy development and is now a distinguished visiting professor of homeland security and counterterrorism at the National Defense University.
Syrian-born Kareem Shora, who is Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano’s senior policy adviser.
Navy Cmdr. Youssef Aboul-Enein and Jocelyne Cesari, a Muslim convert who previously worked with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, both of whom teach at colleges within the National Defense University.
Guandolo blames the advances Brotherhood figures on political correctness and lax vetting at government agencies.
Even at the FBI, he notes, an Iranian-born Muslim has taken over the agency’s weapons of mass destruction program.”
SEAL Team Six was in danger if Obama brought individuals into our White House who have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood – a terrorist organization that created Al Qaida, Hamas and the Taliban. It was reported that it was the Taliban who murdered our troops on August 6, 2011.
There is no question that the Muslim Brotherhood would want to exact revenge for the death of Osama bin Laden. Obama not only enabled them by permitting public release of the identity of our troops, but he may also have unwittingly provided them with access to mission-related information from within the White House by his own appointees.
Serious questions remain from the moment Obama allowed the release of SEAL Team Six’s identity up to the day our troops were murdered.
How did the Taliban know that our troops would be in that location on that day? Who ordered our troops to use an inadequate National Guard Chinook instead of their SPECOPS Chinook which has advanced survivability capabilities? Where was the air support that was supposed to accompany our troops on that mission? After they were murdered, why did Obama release that militarily-devastating information to the public knowing it would embolden America’s enemies?
Do not be fooled by the media mantra that Obama made a “gutsy call” to take out Osama bin Laden. Think about that for just a couple of seconds… if Obama had said “no,” he knew his political career would be over. Self-preservation left Obama no choice but to permit SEAL Team Six to carry out the May 2011 mission they had worked on for years to take out Osama bin Laden.
It is what Obama did directly following the take down that is unspeakable. Releasing the identity of SEAL Team Six placed a bulls-eye right on their backs. Embracing the Muslim Brotherhood and potentially granting them access to military and National Defense information by bringing them into our White House is unthinkable.
An investigation must be conducted to determine whether Obama’s actions, associations and appointees led to the murder of our brave beloved troops at the hands of the Taliban. The families of our troops have a right to know and our fallen heroes deserve justice.
Congress must also hold Obama to account for the illegal wars he is waging in Libya and Yemen. All our soldiers remain at risk in any theatre of operation in the Middle East if Obama’s White House appointees have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Contact Congress and demand that they begin an investigation immediately. Do not forget – they work for us; we pay their salaries and elect them to serve us, not the other way around.
"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within." -- Josef Stalin (1879-1953)
Ground Zero Mosque Imam Calls For Integrating Sharia Law Into American And British Legal Systems…
Imam Rauf finally drops the facade….. Wonder how the islamapologists will respond to the truth being exposed?…
(Herald Scotland) — AMERICA’S most controversial imam — the man at the centre of the storm over plans for the “Ground Zero Mosque” in New York last year — flew into Edinburgh yesterday to tell the Festival of Spirituality and Peace that greater integration between Islam and the West depends on the incorporation of Sharia law into the legal systems of the UK and the United States as well as Muslims adopting the culture of their host countries.
Many see Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf as an Islamic moderate even though he has been vilified in the US press as an apologist for radical Muslims. In an interview with the Sunday Herald, Rauf said he believes the world is in the grip of a “dangerous myth” and “self-fulfilling prophecy” that “Islam and the West are at war. But the real battleground is not between Islam and the West, but between the wise, fair-minded people of all faith traditions and the extremists.”
Although he is a pro-US imam who has argued that America is the embodiment of Islam’s ideal society, Rauf became a hate figure in the US over the so-called Ground Zero Mosque. The plan offended relatives of the victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, and led to a US pastor proposing a “Burn a Koran day”. (read more)
Martial Law: Corporate Media Hints At Military Plans To Take On The American People During Domestic Civil Unrest
The Intel Hub
As the United Kingdom continues to riot many have wondered how the United States would respond to a similar outbreak of riots whether caused by an economic collapse, widespread terror attacks, or some other catalyzing event.
For those that are awake to the fact that the government was long ago taken over by elitist oligarchs, this question was answered years ago.
It is public knowledge that the military is planning to take on the American people by declaring martial law and taking part in widespread arrests/gun confiscations. These plans have already been activated multiple times including during Hurricane Katrina and the Seattle WHO riots.
For years we have begged the corporate media to cover these startling facts yet they have instead called us conspiracy theorists and possible domestic terrorists.
Boy have the times changed!
John Hudson, writing for the Atlantic Wire, has published an article about Operation Garden plot and an ominous tweet from White House correspondent Marc Ambinder.
“According to National Journal‘s White House correspondent Marc Ambinder the U.S. already has a game plan in place. “If what happened in London ever happened in the US, the military has plans — CONPLAN 3501 and 3502 — to suppress the ‘insurrection,” wrote Hudson.
CONPLAN 3501 and 3502, or Operation Garden Plot, is a long ago declassified plan that calls for the use of the military, in violation of Posse Comitatus, against the American people.
Garden Plot is a sub program of the infamous Rex84 which openly set up an unnamed number of detention camps in America.
Unfortunately, the indicators of potential violence outlined by the military that would cause this unconstitutional plan to be acted upon are happening as we speak.
An Army slide show also goes into more detail on the plans.
An Army Slide Show Shows Which Army Officials Are In Charge Of What Areas.
The major question that comes to mind after reading this article is why all of a sudden has the corporate media started talking about Garden Plot and the military being used against the American people?
The Department of Homeland Security has taken drastic steps to convince portions of the public, law enforcement, and Congress that everyday Americans are possible terrorists.
As this training continues, the police and the military will gain more and more hatred of the American people at a time when they are needed to protect and serve the people the most.
Taking a look at the public information that points to the military and police literally going against the citizens of this once great country can be overwhelming.
The amount of information that is available and confirmed is more than enough to show the American people what will happen if a similar event to what is happening in London occurs in America.
While it would take hundreds of pages to detail all the evidence that this is already happened and openly planned, we will lay out some of the more sinister occurrences and plans, specifically highlighting the more recent ones.
Last week, Navy Seals, Army, and local police took part in an urban warfare drill in the middle of the night over the skies of Boston. This included numerous black helicopters and the use of tactics that would only be used in a major city against it’s population.
This came as The Intel Hub was reporting dozens of suspicious military movements and black helicopters throughout the country. After 2 months of reports, Shepard Ambellas of The Intel Hub was invited onto Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis on 101.fm in Portland. This two and a half hour discussion broke down ALL the movements we had reported in the last few months.
In 2008, the military announced plans for a 20,000 strong force to operate inside the United States during an economic collapse or civil disturbance. These troops were set to finish training sometime in 2011.
These plans lined up directly with a Rand Corporation Study that called for an internal police force to combat civil unrest.
Days before the fraudulent debt ceiling compromise was passed, Fox News ran a report that reeked of predictive programming. The House apparently passed a rule called Martial Law!
In the days after Hurricane Katrina, police and military took part in the widespread gun confiscation of dozens of law abiding citizens.
The chilling words of the Mayor of New Orleans started the wide spread, illegal military and police gun confiscations.
“No one will be able to be armed. We will take all weapons. Only law enforcement will be allowed to have guns.”
As the military and police trampled the constitutional rights of the citizens in New Orleans, plans and on the job training for full scale martial law and gun confiscation throughout all of America took place.
This included beating up legally armed old women and stealing priceless weapons from legal citizens trying to protect their homes!
This America, is what will happen in our country if the London riots occur here.
That’s right, with absolutely no regard for the law, large scale confiscations took place yet researchers and independent journalists are still considered conspiracy theorists for saying that this happened and will happen again.
Last year Jesse Ventura’s show, Conspiracy Theory, aired a stunning hour long broadcast about FEMA camps and martial law. Even though this was one of the most popular episodes of the show it only aired once which some speculated was due to government censorship.
This broadcast conclusively proved the existence of FEMA Camps and martial law to a national audience.
Police State 4, The Rise Of FEMA methodically documents the existence of a network of FEMA camps,Homeland Security training for the camps, and a plethora of news reports, documents, and eyewitness accounts of the gearing up for a martial law takeover of America.
Private corporations are also actively involved in building these detention camps in anticipation for what some call the New World Oder’s endgame.
“The shadowy design firm that was behind the infamous Hardin Montana jail is pushing to build detention camps across America, with the latest proposal centering around a fifty acre, five hundred bed facility in Italy, Texas, part of a program that many Americans fear is based around a plan to intern political dissidents in the event of a national emergency,” wrote Paul Joseph Watson in May 2010.
Again, this America, is what will happen in our country if the London riots occur here.
In July 2009, actual uninformed military soldiers were photographed training in an Idaho neighborhood.
“My son in law today saw about 20 army guys with full combat gear walking down the street in Hayden, Idaho. He took pictures and asked them what they were doing. ‘They said they were just training.”
In fact, the military training inside U.S. cities and neighborhoods in anticipation for civil disturbances in America has become all too common.
On June 9th, 2010 USNORTHCOM openly admitted that they were preparing for military operations INSIDE thecontinental United States.
Considering the fact that these drills and plans formed during the Gulf Oil disaster and were not used during the crisis, they were most likely for something in the future such as the economic collapse that is upon us.
While we could continue to list the literally thousands of reports that indicate that military leaders are planning on unleashing troops on the American people, the evidence provided above is more than enough to paint a clear picture.
If what is happening in London happens in America or worse, if we experience a full scale economic collapse or terror attack on par or worse than 9/11, we know exactly what will happen.
The American people will be victim to sound cannons, gun confiscations, beatings, and detention camps.
Note: The existence of agent provocateurs should also be noted considering that the government actually has the ability to incite the very riots that would cause them to declare martial law!
Fair Use Notice: This post contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Links are at www.devvy.com
Unfortunately, it has no command structure defined. While I applaud the effort to recognize the militia, that bill, unfortunately, is nothing more than a "feel good" gesture. If that volunteer militia had to be called into action, it would be like a box of chickens all clucking in disarray.
"It is public knowledge that the military is planning to take on the American people by declaring martial law and taking part in widespread arrests/gun confiscation. These plans have already been activated multiple times including during Hurricane Katrina and the Seattle WHO riots.
"For years we have begged the corporate media to cover these startling facts yet they have instead called us conspiracy theorists and possible domestic terrorists.
"Boy have the times changed!
"John Hudson, writing for the Atlantic Wire, has published an article about Operation Garden plot and an ominous tweet from White House corespondent Marc Ambinder.
“According to National Journal‘s White House correspondent Marc Ambinder the U.S. already has a game plan in place. "If what happened in London ever happened in the US, the military has plans - CONPLAN 3501 and 3502 - to suppress the ‘insurrection," wrote Hudson."
How many people really understand what martial law means? Here is an excellent legal analysis from which I learned a great deal:
Homeland Security is our job, not Napolitano's thugs or our military.
As I discussed on the Jeff Rense show last night, there are many 'private' militia in this country and while they are good Americans for preparing for natural disasters and things of that nature, they have no legal teeth:
I bring all this up for weekend reading because the solution is there so we don't experience what has happened in Europe, but it will NOT happen unless the men and women in this country step up to the plate, get in the face of your state legislature and demand revitalization of the constitutional militia as mandated by the Second Amendment.
Tune out the noise by ignorant and useful fools who have no understanding of the constitutional militia, the Second Amendment and what a 'free state' actually means. It doesn't mean over throw the government or other propaganda. If time is short, please listen to this audio which can be downloaded to a CD so you can listen in the car or onto an IPod or whatever device you might use. I put out 18,000 hard copies, hundreds to state legislators. The power of the purse and the sword is what must be taken back ---
Also See: Former Border Patrol Officers Are Organizing - Notice they mention a fatal flaw in H.R. 2164 that needs to be fixed)
Bisbee Rancher Beaten by SWAT After Called in by a Coyote… and Sir Robt Peel’s 9 Principles… The police are the public and the public are the police but can we count on them to stand with us? Per Sir Robert Peel since the police, being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen, they both should and must!
Bisbee rancher beaten by SWAT after called in by a coyote
Sounds like we need to make a stand at this old boys ranch, what do you think? This may be the place for a final line in the sand stand.
A MUST READ, AND MUST SHARE
Bisbee rancher beaten by SWAT after called in by a coyote
According to this source his name is Dave Boggess, cousin to Roger Barnett
Message in the Oath Keeeprs facebook grouptoday 8/23/11:
I just got a message from a friend in Arizona "we have a 'situation' here outside Bisbee. A rancher who's house is within yards of a major immigrant pass has been beaten and nearly killed by the Bisbee Police. i am not sure they even have jurisdiction where he is. They confiscated all his weapons. I have asked him to write a statement, but after that, not sure where to go what to do. If you have any suggestions... It is my thinking that he has been targeted for the proximity of his land. He is elderly. During the beating one officer grabbed and tugged on his pacemaker. he was hospitalized overnight. They refuse to give him a receipt for the 7 weapons they took. They threw him to the ground when he was asked to come out of the house and he did so - in a t shirt and shorts, barefoot"
Cassie McSasserson OK this is the story "I will tell all I know. I am not yet sure how far he wants to go with this. He has been badly frightened. I would not want to go ahead without his permission.
What he told me last night (I was there fixing his computer) is that (obviously if you could see his property) he owns a major thourofare from Mexico to Naco and Bisbee. He said it is the best path because he owns a ravine that goes to the border. he has never hurt anyone, is elderly and ill.
Well, last week, a Coyote (human not animal) was bringing a bunch across and were giving his 30-yr-old daughter a very hard toime, driving by slow, looking in windows and all. So, he went out with his AK47 and popped a few into the air to get them to go away. The Coyote called the police and they sent a SWAT team. He said between 6 and 10 cop cars pulled in and speakered to him to come out of the house unarmed. He came out in a t-shirt, shorts and no shoes. They grabbed him, threw him on the ground, mashed his head into the gravel and started pounding on his pacemaker. Sorry I do not recall what he told me they were saying to him. They skinned his knees (he has photos) and cut up his head near where he has previously had a stroke - that scared him they were pounding on the part of his head where he had had a stroke, and were pounding on his pacemaker and grinding him into the dirt. They then went into his house - he says without permission or even ASKING and confiscated 6-7 weapons. They took him to Police dept. were he started to look really bad and so they took him to the hospital, where he was kept overnight. The next day, from the hospital he called and asked about a ride back (small town we have no public transport or taxi - he would have had to walk 10 miles home) they said no and that they didn't have to give him a receipt for his weapons. That is where I came in the picture - a few days later.
When I was at his place last night, I saw 5 illegals within 200 yards of his house. But also when I was there and he was telling me the story, he broke down and cried 3 times during the telling. Also as I was there, he would drop little bits of info so it is hard for me to put it all together. I told him I would help him if he wanted, that he has to write out a statement of every detail and I would get it to people. He at that point was ready to commit suicide, I thought. He is a recovering alcoholic and has started drinking over this so it was really hard for me to get the story. They have fucked this man up.
I asked him how many illegals has he turned in over the years, and he told me about 200 and that BP Border Patrol, always thank him. Then... as I was leaving, he tells me that if he calls BP from his house phone, they don't answer anymore. If you could see where his property lays, you would think as I do, they just want his property and will kill him to get it.
He kept telling me that the SWAT team acted as if it was a Drill or a training thing. He said it was surreal, and he feels as if he has been raped. he has not yet decided how far he wants to go, or if he should try to sell, or what but the property has been in his family for generations - his family is one of two or three in the area that originally settled here. I promised to talk to him tomorrow as I still have more computer works to do and so i will see where he is, then. But as I was leaving and I told him i would help him if he wants to fight, he sort of perked up and said yes, I want to fight. But tonight, at my neighbors for dinner he had a mini-stroke or something and we rushed him home. I think really, he is scared to death and thought he was alone until i showed up and said I would help, if he wants it. I think he needs to write out the statement and get it to me as he promised, and we go from there..."
It is starting to get ugly my fellow patriots!!
h/t to Yvonne
Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito
Bullets and Beans
Lest it should not be forgotten, you do not have to have taken an oath to be responsible for right from wrong, it is incumbent on every citizen to act:
The police are the public and the public are the police;
The police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen. Sir Robert Peel
The nine principles by Sir Robert Peel
- The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.
- The ability of the police to perform their duties is dependent upon public approval of police actions.
- Police must secure the willing co-operation of the public in voluntary observance of the law to be able to secure and maintain the respect of the public.
- The degree of co-operation of the public that can be secured diminishes proportionately to the necessity of the use of physical force.
- Police seek and preserve public favor not by catering to public opinion but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartial service to the law.
- Police use physical force to the extent necessary to secure observance of the law or to restore order only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient.
- Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence
- Police should always direct their action strictly towards their functions and never appear to usurp the powers of the judiciary.
- The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it.
These principles listed above may have been Sir Robert Peel’s principles. However, the Metropolitan Police’s founding principles and, de facto the founding principles of all other modern (post 1829) UK police forces, was summarized by Sir Richard Mayne (the first commissioner) in 1829 in the following terms:
The nine principles by Sir Richard Mayne
- To prevent crime and disorder, as an alternative to their repression by military force and severity of legal punishment.
- To recognize always that the power of the police to fulfil their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect.
- To recognize always that to secure and maintain the respect and approval of the public means also the securing of the willing co-operation of the public in the task of securing observance of laws.
- To recognize always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.
- To seek and preserve public favor, not by pandering to public opinion; but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws, by ready offering of individual service and friendship to all members of the public without regard to their wealth or social standing, by ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humor; and by ready offering of individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.
- To use physical force only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient to obtain public co-operation to an extent necessary to secure observance of law or to restore order, and to use only the minimum degree of physical force which is necessary on any particular occasion for achieving a police objective.
- To maintain at all times a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
- To recognize always the need for strict adherence to police-executive functions, and to refrain from even seeming to usurp the powers of the judiciary of avenging individuals or the State, and of authoritatively judging guilt and punishing the guilty.
- To recognize always that the test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, and not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with them.
In a broad sense these principles were continued to be taught until the time of Sir Robert Mark when he introduced his little “blue book” in the 1970’s:
The principles of Sir Robert Mark
“The primary object of an efficient police is the prevention of crime: the next that of detection and punishment of offenders if crime is committed. To these ends all the efforts of police must be directed. The protection of life and property, the preservation of public tranquility, and the absence of crime, will alone prove whether those efforts have been successful and whether the objects for which the police were appointed have been attained.”
Mark does go on though to make the point that the above is done with the consent of the public and is not done by way of imposing on the public.
Since Sir Robert Mark every commissioner has had his own set of “principles”, for instance Sir Peter Imbert had “The Plus Program” and so on.
Notwithstanding the generality of my last comment, poster versions of Sir Richard Mayne’s principles could still be seen within the Met Police Training school as late as the early 1990’s (for historical purposes).