GBTV - Where the Truth Lives

Election Season 2014

And it has brought us to this trainwreck called ObamaCare and we have bankrupted our kids and grandkids!

We are now headed into the 2014 Election Season and common sense and conservatism are on the rise. Please stand-up and be counted!

Reading Collusion: How the Media Stole the 2012 Election is a great place to start!

The Founding Father's Real Reason for the Second Amendment

And remember the words of Thomas Jefferson "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." See Video of Suzanna Gratia-Hupp’s Congressional Testimony: What the Second Amendment is REALLY For, below (u-tube HERE).

The Leaders Are Here... Palin, Cruz, Lee, Paul, Chaffetz....

T'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

Can You Really Still Believe That None of These People Would Have Done a Better Job???

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

SIGN THE PETITION TODAY...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Glenn goes to Washington – White House Correspondence Dinner

Pictures from Glenn's trip to DC...

GLENN: So then the President arrives. He is positively robotic. I watch him because, you know, I was seated waaaay off to the side, which I was actually thankful for. I didn't want to be anywhere near the center where it was nothing but NBC and GE employees.

STU: Really?

GLENN: Yeah, I don't know if they were the new halogen green lights but they were all lit up and everything. What a bunch of anyway, so I'm off to the side. So I could see the President and the first lady, you know, off to the side of the stage as they're getting ready, and we weren't that far away. I mean, it was probably from here to the other studios away from the President and, yeah, I could see him backstage with the secret service, and he wasn't necessarily smiling. They introduced him, and the minute he hit that light, big smile came on his face, and the minute he stepped out of those lights or they stopped the cameras, the smile went away. He was taking pictures with kids and he's like, Mr. President, you've got to take a picture of the winners and he would smile, and stop. I mean, he was robotic. He was very, very good at his speech. He's an effective speaker, he's a very good speaker. I thought he was funny.

STU: See, I haven't seen him perform the comedy too well, but who

GLENN: I thought he was for a President I thought he did very I thought he did very well.

STU: I thought the funniest part was when Wanda Sykes went into that whole routine about Malia and she just went wrecking the President's daughter and was talking about

GLENN: No, no, she did that to Sarah Palin's daughter. No, it wasn't the President's daughter.

STU: Oh.

GLENN: You might have been confused because remember she did the whole routine on Joe Biden's daughter. You know, that

STU: Ripped her, ripped her.

GLENN: No, no, wait, she didn't. No, no, she did it on Sarah Palin's daughter.
STU: But I thought the funny part was when he was like, you know who I want to just die of kidney failure?

GLENN: Yeah.

STU: Is Rachel Maddow. I mean, that stupid

GLENN: No, she no, she didn't do that, no, uh uh. She did that on Rush Limbaugh. I tell you, when she did because Todd Palin was there and was sitting at a table behind me.

STU: Classy, classy.

GLENN: Todd Palin came up. He was very nice. He's a normal human being. And I said, Todd, don't destroy this is before. Don't destroy your family, don't destroy your family. Are you guys strong enough as a family to weather this slime? And he said, "I think so. I think so." And I said, just be really careful, man. This is just bad, this is bad stuff here. And he said, "Oh, I know, I know." But he was very optimistic and he was a good guy. And normal, just normal. And when she started in on Sarah Palin and, you know, abstinence, I thought, what are you doing? What are you doing? Is this changing the dialogue in Washington that was so promised? Is that what it is? Because this is a change.

I had a couple that won't be named because there were reporters, but a couple of journalists come up to me afterwards and said, you came on an interesting year. And I said, did I? And he said, yeah, you witnessed a new low and a new standard. He said, never has this happened like this before. Imus had done stuff, but it was again against the President.

STU: Yeah, because that's the tradition.

GLENN: That's the tradition.

STU: You are always wrecking, and even Colbert was but it was wrecking the President. And even though some people thought it went over the line, it was still

GLENN: Kidney failure? Kidney failure? Really?

STU: Well, the thing is, though, it's a comedian and it's not like the President the President wasn't

GLENN: I was thrilled. If you saw because apparently I read a one reporter said that they cut to me and I was stone faced during that. I wasn't laughing. But somebody else, they saw me on C Span and they cut away and I was smiling, leaning over talking to my wife. I was smiling. I said, "These people are so stupid. They've just written my comedy tour."

STU: (Laughing).

GLENN: If this is the standard, oh, oh, I can't wait to go on and do comedy on stage. If this is the standard. Wanda Sykes, boy, I mean, I'm torn because I'd love you to be able to stand by my side and defend me when I list the people that I'd like to see get kidney failure.

STU: That would be hilarious. And Barack Obama would be laughing the whole time because he loves those jokes.

GLENN: Well, he might not hear it because I believe Barack Obama may be the 20th hijacker! (Laughing).
STU: Oh, you, oh, you, don't you do oh, my. Oh, my God because you know what? Liberals love when you call Barack Obama a terrorist. They love it!

GLENN: He's the 20th hijacker! He didn't show up because he was too busy embezzling money with ACORN!

STU: (Laughing).

GLENN: (Laughing). Oh, man, I hope Wanda Sykes gets kidney has kidney failure. So make sure you join us on our comedy tour, it's our Common Sense comedy tour. Tickets are still available. Be a lot of great jokes happening.

STU: Oh, it's going to be good, it's going to be really good.

GLENN: You know, but hey, make sure you join us. It's let's see. Denver's sold out, Phoenix, San Diego, Kansas City, Houston, and Richmond. Tickets are going fast. Grab them. Encore performance is happening on June 11th. June 4th we're going to be in over 450 movie theatres nationwide. Make sure you grab your tickets. Our Common Sense comedy tour. Be there. You know, unless you're wishing somebody was having kidney failure.

STU: (Laughing). That's unbelievable, how we were ever in a comedian that doesn't have a TV show anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment