GBTV - Where the Truth Lives

Election Season 2014

And it has brought us to this trainwreck called ObamaCare and we have bankrupted our kids and grandkids!

We are now headed into the 2014 Election Season and common sense and conservatism are on the rise. Please stand-up and be counted!

Reading Collusion: How the Media Stole the 2012 Election is a great place to start!

The Founding Father's Real Reason for the Second Amendment

And remember the words of Thomas Jefferson "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." See Video of Suzanna Gratia-Hupp’s Congressional Testimony: What the Second Amendment is REALLY For, below (u-tube HERE).

The Leaders Are Here... Palin, Cruz, Lee, Paul, Chaffetz....

T'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

Can You Really Still Believe That None of These People Would Have Done a Better Job???

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

SIGN THE PETITION TODAY...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lying Dogs vs. Useful Dogs… No Need for Machines at Airports! Dogs Do It Better!

Lying Dogs vs Useful Dogs

Video:  Real Airport Security

Chertoff & Company have raised the price of their mandatory full body irradiation devices from $160,000 to $250,000 since the winter.
Why the big price increase?

They've got a lot of Congressmen to pay off.

The good news is that the GOP (god bless their pointy little heads) have said "NO" to funding additional purchases of these things.
Personally, I made the decision back in November to stop flying into or out of any airport that uses these things which means I'm not flying in the US.

I'm lucky that I no longer have to fly for work and most of my family is within a reasonable drive.

The fact is my quality of life has improved noticeably since I stopped flying. No more stress of getting to the airport on time and dealing with all the crap that takes place there and on the planes.

I'm discovering all the great things I can do within 250 miles of my home and have learned that I'd never run out of interesting, pleasurable things to do within that radius in ten lifetimes.

Disney World? Las Vegas? Is it really worth getting on a plane to go to places like that and in doing so support outrageous conduct on the part of the government?

I don't think so, but that's just me.

There are dogs everywhere who need a job and purpose and there are millions of us who don’t want to be groped and have our privacy and rights infringed upon any longer!!  (Video: All Breeds:  Awareness)

No comments:

Post a Comment