It‘s communism that’s about 40 feet long and rolls along on four wheels. And it could be coming to a town near you.
The Southern California Young Communist League (YCL), a branch of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA), announced on its website that it’s launching a “National Red School-Bus Tour.” The YCL calls each stop on the tour “weekend long schools” for “young activists.” So what exactly is this tour all about?
According to the SoCal YCL’s website the “Schools” will include:
“lively classes and discussions: Marxism and the Political Moment: Building the movement for change; The Crisis of Capitalism Today: Causes of Crisis and the Class Struggle; Working Class and the Labor Movement; Racism, Immigrant Rights, women’s rights, LGTB rights and the struggle for equality; The CPUSA and YCL, envisioning Bill of Rights Socialism and how to get there. Also plenty of cultural, social and recreational activities.”
The group even has a video advertising the event:
Video: Marxist Classes YCL
The YCL doesn’t say exactly what the above-mentioned classes will include. But P/Oed Patriot, who notes that the Southern California YCL has a motto of “youth unite and fight,” wonders if the group’s mission statement could offer a glimpse. According to that statement, violent revolution is sometimes a necessary part of the “struggle”:
We do not believe in violence simply as a means to an end. However, we support all forms of revolution, which historically have included violent forms but only were they successful or lasting and positive when the circumstances had called for it, when the assessment was correct (under fascism, extremely repressive and life-threatening conditions are set in place and creates justifiable responses) and ultimately if the end result is the achievement of a democratic, just society.
That leaves P/Oed Patriot left with one question:
Can we assume that if the conditions were right where a Violent Communist/Socialist Revolution could be Lasting and Successful that they would attempt it?
Conditions like …let’s say.. an Economic Crisis/Financial Meltdown in the United States?
Nah.. That’s Crazy…It would Never Happen
The tour is set to make stops in Los Angeles, Texas, Florida, and the Northeast between February and April. So if you you see a large, red school bus rolling down the street, it’s not Elmo peddling free internet, it’s just your friendly neighborhood communists.
Communism takes over Monopoly
A communist version of the ultimate capitalist game - Monopoly - has been made in Poland.
Instead of buying streets, houses and hotels, players will get a list of 10 essential items like bread and loo paper and have to travel around the board joining queues to get into state-owned shops.
And instead of Chance and Community Chest, players can draw wild cards that get them sent to the front because of a Communist Party connection or see a shop closed down for "decadence."
The game - called Queue and created by the country's National Remembrance Institute - is designed to show schoolchildren what life was like under the old Soviet era.
"The game not only makes players understand shopping in Poland under communism," said the game's creator Karol Madaj.
"It also teaches them what queueing is like - something people seem to have forgotten."
Source: Quirky News
What You Need to Know to Thwart the Socialist Agenda
This nation is over $14 TRILLION dollars in debt. If the government taxed every American 100% of his income, it still wouldn't cover this astronomical figure we're passing down to our children.
That's right, if your government took every penny and dollar earned in this country in a year, they couldn't pay off the national debt.
Now I don't know about you, but I look at that and wonder what kind of sheer lunacy has to exist in Washington D.C. to make anyone think this kind of out-of-control spending is sustainable? Economist Bruce Bartlett and Forbes.com contributor went so far as to say in 2009, "Every time I write about the dues to pay for federal spending, some nitwit always demands to know why we don't just cut spending. That is not a viable option to deal with our fiscal problem." Well to any Keynesian economist, budget cuts just aren't on the table and it makes you wonder... why? Could there be something more sinister at work here?
Republicans just came up with $2.5 TRILLION dollars in savings over the next ten years that touches none of the programs we've come to depend on (Social Security for example, although it does include savings from not funding Obamacare) and you know from that list there is so much more under the table not even being discussed. Spending cuts included in this proposed budget are:
- Reduce spending levels to FY2008 levels
- Eliminate automatic pay increases for federal workers for five years
- Eliminate federal control of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Eliminate all remaining "stimulus" funding
- Eliminate funding for the National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities
- Require collection of unpaid taxes from federal employees
- Eliminate duplicative education programs
- Cut federal travel budget in half
- ... and SO MUCH MORE!
Yet even now, members of Congress are screeching that there's NO possible way we can cut the budget and our vaunted Secretary of Treasury Tim Geithner says we risk financial meltdown and default if we don't raise our debt ceiling. Fed Chairman Bernanke is oiling up the printing presses at the Mint as we speak and again I have to wonder ... why?
You see, if I look at my budget this month, take into account what money I have coming in versus what expenses have to be paid, and find out that I have more money allocated for expenses than income - well, the only sane thing to do is cut spending, right? Okay, maybe that means I don't get that new pair of shoes this month, or the family eats macaroni and cheese twice a week for the next few weeks, or even that it's a brown-bag lunch for the month and no Starbucks coffee - but we do what's necessary to get our spending in line with our income (and if nothing works, then we bring in more income!)
Our government should operate the same way, shouldn't it? And that it doesn't makes me wonder if there's not some kind of alternative agenda at play, working behind the scenes to actually bring this constitutional republic to her knees.
No, I'm not talking a conspiracy. A conspiracy is a plan devised in private between two or more people to commit a subversive act. I don't think what's happening to our country is in any way private.
I think they're being quite bold about what they're trying to do.
And whether their agenda is called liberalism, humanism, socialism or what, it all comes down to a common worldview and how they want to transform this country. In fact, America has an enemy that is very close to seeing its goals and objectives realized - and the American people can see the results of this plan in every corner of their existence if they will only open their eyes.
Joseph Stalin said, "America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."
In 1958, Cleon Skousen authored the book The Naked Communist. In this book he cited 45 declared goals of the Communist party to destroy America from within. Included in these goals were:
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, and policy-making positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression.
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
And you thought communism was dead - it's only been renamed. It comes to us in the guise of socialism, progressive thought, and social justice. And if you look at their entire list, they are horrifyingly close to realizing their goals.
From the inception of the Fabian Socialist Society in 1883, to the writings and activism of Antonio Gramsci, to Saul Alinksy and his book Rules for Radicals (which he dedicated to Lucifer, by the way, and who mentored not only Barack Obama, but Hillary Clinton as well) to the Democratic Socialist Caucus which boasts the membership of 15% of the representatives in our national House of Representatives, America has been infiltrated with a stealth we have been sidetracked from noticing. In fact, according to the DSA's website, "DSA's members are building progressive movements for social change while establishing an openly socialist presence in American communities and politics."
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Americans need to know where their country is headed and who is in control of the wheel. Curtis Bowers, former representative for the Iowa state House, has put together all the indicators and sign posts one needs to have in order to know what is happening in this country. His documentary Agenda: Grinding America Down is an exposé on the socialist movement in America and highlights the trail from the Fabian Socialist Society in Britain in 1883 up to the Oval Office in 2009.
In Agenda: Grinding America Down you will see:
- Why it's necessary to destroy the family unit
- Why the NEA wants your children in the educational system from birth
- How the environmental movement has been hijacked in order to destroy business and capitalism
- Why biblical Judeo-Christian beliefs are challenged and attacked in the public square
- How the nihilism of Nietzsche and Darwinian evolutionary theory have been combined to produce one of the most tyrannical political systems in the history of man
- How social programs such as welfare are encouraged in order to destroy capitalism
- How higher taxes and class warfare are being used to divide the nation
Agenda: Grinding America Down is one of the most sobering videos I have watched in a long time. It has shown me the plans of the progressive movement in a way that I never realized before. It has also shown me how far into our society those progressive socialist tentacles reach.
The only way to fight an enemy is to know him, to understand his strategy and his goals. Get your copy of Agenda: Grinding America Down so that you can educate yourself about the war that is being waged in American homes, in American schools, in our broadcast and print news media, in our political system and in our churches.
And after you have learned, pray.
"Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it." Ronald Reagan